Some people have read my posts on the hand dryers and wondered, how hard are you actually working? Well, to refute that question, I have outlined below what life has really been like as an MBA student.
- Last week’s average sleep rate per night was 4 hours;
- Completed two assignments for Decision Making and Data Analysis, each taking over 20 hours to complete;
- Developed and delivered a presentation on managing service in the service industry, highlighting the Ritz Carlton case for their 7-day launch strategy;
- Read over a thousand pages in print from textbooks, articles and case studies centered on the topics of strategic human resource management, general management and corporate strategy and operations management;
- Learned the equivalent of 1.5 years of undergraduate accounting teachings over the course of 5 weeks;
- Sat through 5 macroeconomics lectures, with information flowing in one ear and out the other;
Don’t worry, I have managed to have a night or two out in the city, often enjoy a glass of wine to cap off the night, and have gotten back into running since my back injury.